The Board of Directors of Glitnir HoldCo ehf., id. No 550500-3530 (the “Company”), hereby gives notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at the offices of Foss lögmenn | fjármál, Langholtsvegi 111, 104 Reykjavík, on 11 March 2021 at 3 pm.
The following items will be on the meeting agenda:
- A report on the Company's operations during the past year and its financial status at year's end;
- The Company's audited financial statements for the past year of operations along with comments by the Company's auditors submitted for approval;
- Subject to Article 45 of the Articles of Association of the Company, a decision to be made as to the handling of profit or loss and dividends and contributions to the reserve fund;
- Subject to Articles 29 and 31 of the Articles of Association of the Company, the Board and Chairman to be elected;
- The Company's auditor to be elected for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting;
- Proposal of the Board on remuneration policy for the forthcoming financial year to be presented and voted upon;
- Decision concerning payments to members of the Board for their work during the forthcoming year of operations;
- Debates and voting of other matters, lawfully tabled.
Shareholders' proposals which shall be presented at the Annual General Meeting must be submitted to the Company at least 10 days before the meeting.
Further information on the agenda items and final submissions will be available for inspection by shareholders at Glitnir’s headquarters and on Glitnir’s website no later than 7 days before the meeting.
Reykjavík, 22 February 2021
On behalf of Glitnir HoldCo ehf.